This article updated at 30 March 2017
Feature editions for 2017:
Here are the topics and a general indication of what the editorial features will cover in the remainder of 2017. This year is focused on the Forklift….looking at the global manufacture, design, distribution, but we start in February with a focus on North America (which we have not done recently).
These features offer a wonderful opportunity to promote your company and your brand. Here is the chance to lift and maintain your profile as experts in the field. These features are widely read (about 6 to 8 times the normal read rate) and are used for many years as a research resource.
Please, do not hesitate to be involved.
- Warehouse Lifters & Stackers – 21 September 2017 Latest trends, designs & technologies, safety features, digital features, who / new players
- Safety through Forklift Design – 16 November 2017 Latest trends, safety features & components included in the design of forkliftsPreliminary planning – Topics for 2018
- Energy Sources, an Update
Alternative sources, battery vs ice, new chargers, hybrid, fuel cells, …: an update
- Forklift Manufacturing in Europe
Economical update and outlook, latest trends & technology, impact of Brexit, imports from China vs local manufacture: trends, who, strengths/weaknesses
- Fleet and Stock Management
Update on new technology, trends in IoT, digitisation of stock and fleet management. …
- Energy Sources, an Update
If you have other suggestions about what should be covered within these topics, please put your best ideas forward.
Participating in one of these features will do a lot to cement your company and your spokesperson as experts in the field. A small budget will allow you to participate in one feature and run 4x Media Release type ads over a four week period around the feature edition.
See Recent Features
Budget time opportunities:
Your advertising budget for the coming year might include;
- Promote your booth at an exhibition (we have an excellent discount plan),
- 3 month intensive branding plan with discounts,
- List your used machines on Marketplace – first year promotion packs available
- There are significant country and regional advertising discounts,
- ..also significant volume advertising discounts, and
- Editorial Feature packages.
Leisure, some degree of it, is necessary to the health of every man’s spirit.
– Harriet Martineau – 1802-1876, Writer
What good advice, ….I have just had a week (18 – 27 March 2017) fly fishing to the Rangataiki River in New Zealand!…..when is yours planned? where will you go?…next for me is Fraser Island fishing in June 2017 (like the photo below)
PHOTOS: All photos by Rodger Lamb – Feature photo of unusual sunset over Brisbane on 3rd December 2016