This article updated at 11th November 2017
Here are the remaining topic for this year and a general indication of what the editorial features will cover. Plus the draft list of Feature Editorials for 2018.
These features offer a wonderful opportunity to promote your company and your brand. Here is the chance to lift and maintain your profile as experts in the field. These features are widely read and are used for many years as a research resource.
Please, do not hesitate to be involved.
Safety through Forklift Design – 16 November 2017 Latest trends, safety features & components included in the design of forklifts
Feature Editorials for 2018
Here is a “Heads Up”
Forkliftaction is about to announce an Early Bird Offer;
Sign up for one or more of the 2018 Features and get an EARLY BIRD SPECIAL – commit and pay by the 30th Nov for a 10% discount
- Power Solutions, an Update 22nd Feb 2018 …this will work in with the Energy Storage Europe exhibition in Dusseldorf Germany 13 – 15 March.
Alternative power sources and solutions, alternative power sources, new technologies, solutions, market uptake …: an update
- Fleet and Stock Management 31st May 2018
Update on new technology, trends in IoT, digitisation of stock and fleet management.
- Forklift Manufacturing in Europe 27th Sep 2018 Economical update and outlook, latest trends & technology, impact of Brexit, imports from China vs local manufacture: trends, who, strengths/weaknesses
- Automated Guided Vehicles 15th November 2018 Update on new technology & trends, market uptake. Includes all automated forklifts, load carriers, container handlers, etc …
The Internet of Things (IoT) is the inter-networking of physical devices, vehicles (also referred to as “connected devices” and “smart devices”), buildings, and other items embedded with electronics, software, sensors, actuators, and network connectivity which enable these objects to collect and exchange data.
If you have other suggestions about what should be covered within these topics, please put your best ideas forward.
Participating in one of these features will do a lot to cement your company and your spokesperson as experts in the field. A small budget will allow you to participate in one feature and run 4x Media Release type ads over a four week period around the feature edition.
See Recent Features
Budget time opportunities:
Your advertising budget for the coming year might include;
- Promote your booth at an exhibition (we have an excellent discount plan),
- 3 month intensive branding plan with discounts,
- List your used machines on Marketplace – first year promotion packs available
- There are significant country and regional advertising discounts,
- ..also significant volume advertising discounts, and
- Editorial Feature packages.
Leisure, some degree of it, is necessary to the health of every man’s spirit.
– Harriet Martineau – 1802-1876, Writer
What good advice, ….9th to 16th September I went fishing on Fraser Island…google it!…..when is yours planned? where will you go?…
PHOTOS: All photos by Rodger Lamb – Feature photo of unusual sunset over Brisbane on 3rd December 2016