Profit in Forklift Related IndustriesIf You Want to Promote Your Brand, Product and/or Service to Industries Related to Forklifts, You Are in the Right Place.
If you need experienced advice, industry knowledge and reliable, flexible guidance that will reduce your hassles and ongoing work and make promotions just happen for you….I can provide that.
To get Decision Makers to have your company in mind, at the time when they discuss the solutions they need is my offer.
I will personally help you present your products, services and brand with impact, so that they are the number one consideration in boardrooms when decisions for change are being considered.
Heads Up: Latest Blog Post
Heads Up: Latest Video
- Tovel Manufacturing, North American, Designers & Manufacturers of straight mast forklifts and telescopic handlers and other world class quality construction equipment have a new website. See their photo gallery...
- Last week’s News .. Forkliftaction has announced a very low set up fee for a Shopfront on their website…this will be good news for small to medium sized companies. Forkliftaction is emphasising its growth of regional readership and is going to ramp up the number of regional Shopfronts…a 65% discount on regional Shopfronts, but only to the first 500 customers. A regional ShopFront at the intro price of €170 £150 CAD$250 for 12 months (there are also low cost upgrades available)…it should be a “no brainer” decision for you to get your name and website in front of the 27,000 researchers who go to Forkliftaction every day.
- Electrovaya Canada announces it has secured initial purchase orders under a contract with Walmart Canada for its forklift battery systems. The retailer will convert the forklifts in one distribution centre from lead acid batteries to Electrovaya’s drop-in lithium ion battery systems.
- Hercu – HMT Group of Bulgaria had a stand at the Plovdiv International Technical Fair, They were visited by the Prime Minister of Bulgaria who saw their HMT 330 D , 33 ton Forklift which is the largest forklift produced in Bulgaria. See it on the Forkliftaction News today
- No Excuses – A “should read” article for anyone in management of companies that operate forkllifts. Focus on safety obligations that pulls no punches…well done Rob Vetter of Ives Training
- Worth a close look – Bulgaria company IPO Lifts now producing Big Heavy Duty and Big rough terrain forklifts. See their Media Release and also their Shopfront.
- Wooden Pallets. See the figures showing the damage replacement figures in this article about the SUMO Glove
- Have a look at this machine that Hubtex have just advertised. While we cannot all achieve a video of this calibre, there is a lot for all of us to learn about making the most of video to promote our products.
- Gebrueder Frei GmbH now have a Shopfront on Forkliftaction. See the cool controls they manufacture.
Products which reduce your operating costs!
Heads Up: Older Blog Post now updated
This article updated at 11th November 2017 Here are the remaining topic for this year and a general indication of what the editorial features will cover. Plus the draft list of Feature Editorials for 2018. These features offer a wonderful opportunity to promote your...read more
If we worked on the assumption that what is accepted as true really is true, then there would be little hope for advance.Orville Wright
Looking for a Specific Area?
Current Stats for Forkliftaction
Hits per Day
(31.4 Million in March)
Page Views per Day
(20.1 Million in March)
Visits per Day
(875,987 in March)
Unique Visits per Day
(217,508 in March)
Forkliftaction has a weekly News Service that gets into many thousands of boardrooms around the world.
About 40% of the News readership are “end users” who run intermodal facilities, timber yards, factories and warehouses etc. It includes 5,500 manufacturing companies and 380 of those are dedicated Forklift manufacturing plants around the world. The other 5,120 manufacturing companies include manufacturers of every conceivable part, component, attachment or support system for the forklift industry.
Forklift Industry Consultant
In past lives I was an Army logistician / warehouse / fleet Manager. I retired from the Army in 1989 and then worked as a logistician (VP Supply) for Helitech (Bell Helicopter in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea). For a brief time, I was the owner of a factory and retail shop but was attracted to the creativity of the inventions industry, developing systems for analysing business plans to take new products to market, but needed more…
As a contractor/consultant, I have now been growing with Forkliftaction.com for 16 years. Initially, I helped as their research manager and then moved into a Sales Management role building a client base in many world regions. My focus is applying proven advertising and marketing technology to the industry for companies who want to grow and move forward. Perhaps I can help you spread your promotional messages…
Passions: My current “baby” is trying to kick-start global discussions into some philosophical concerns that affect our industries. I think there is so much value for everyone to share experiences from their own region and in Forkliftaction, we have a fantastic resource where people from all levels, occupations and sectors of our industry can have an online chat and share their experiences over a cup of coffee, on their own time zone. Join us , I guarantee that there are some ideas and hints to make your company, our industry and our world a better place.
My sports used to be hockey, squash, tennis and ocean sailing but now you are more likely to find me on my bicycles, playing my guitars (latest acquisition is a beautiful UK-made Tanglewood acoustic parlour guitar) or with a fishing rod in my hand.
“I know that we can get your brand and your unique products discussed in Boardrooms all around the world.
I am confident because Forkliftaction.com already provides access to the very widest cross-section of decision makers, as well as to the end users in the industries that serve to create, maintain, deliver and use forklifts. Effectively we have the ability to demonstrate the best of your products and services to manufacturing industries and to nearly all supply and consumption industries, internationally.
The main formula that I use is quite simple, and it does work. I try to;
Explain the advantages and unique qualities of your product or service, and ensure that we develop a good reputation for your brand.
Because every time a new solution is needed the decision maker will seek advice from the technicians and users. If those technicians and users can describe the advantages and uniqueness of your solution and if they have a feeling for the quality of your brand, the decision is made and you have a new customer.
I know Forkliftaction.com like the back of my hand and have been in Material handling Industries for 40 years. I am a consultant and contractor to Forkliftaction.
Using this website, I highlight good promotions that others have done and lead you to opportunities that are coming soon. My focus is on resources that are available to manage your people and your business (many are free) and what works and what does not work when advertising and marketing to the Materials Handling Industries.”