Profit in Forklift Related IndustriesIf You Want to Promote Your Brand, Product and/or Service to Industries Related to Forklifts, You Are in the Right Place.
If you need experienced advice, industry knowledge and reliable, flexible guidance that will reduce your hassles and ongoing work and make promotions just happen for you….I can provide that.
To get Decision Makers to have your company in mind, at the time when they discuss the solutions they need is my offer.
I will personally help you present your products, services and brand with impact, so that they are the number one consideration in boardrooms when decisions for change are being considered.
Heads Up: Latest Blog Post
Heads Up: Latest Video
- Panacea introduces its new forklift arch light. This patent-pending product LED forklift arch light has 75 times more coverage than the conventional blue light, when used in conjunction with Panacea’s Red or Blue Zone lights. The advanced optical technology that went into this engineering marvel is really quite impressive… see it here …attractive price of only $65.
- Lakeport (The Backbone) have a new Shopfront on Forkliftaction,
- B&B Attachments UK – watch this space and I will let you know when their Shopfront goes live.
- Henley FL Group, Ireland has a new Shopfront
- Tovel Manufacturing, North American, Designers & Manufacturers of straight mast forklifts and telescopic handlers and other world class quality construction equipment have a new website. See their photo gallery...
- Hercu – HMT Group of Bulgaria …worth a look at their HMT 330 D , 33 ton Forklift which is the largest forklift produced in Bulgaria.
- Also from Bulgaria, IPO Lifts now producing Big Heavy Duty and Big rough terrain forklifts. See their Media Release and also their Shopfront.
- Gebrueder Frei GmbH now have a Shopfront on Forkliftaction. See the cool controls they manufacture.
Products which reduce your operating costs!
- Have a look at this bit of ingenuity – see the video – The Backbone for Reach Trucks
- FB Chain has launched a steel version of its patented chain wear gauge.
- This one will not reduce your operating costs but it will bring you new business… a “no brainer” decision for you to get your name and website in front of the 27,000 researchers who go to Forkliftaction every day. Take advantage now… while special price on Shopfronts is offered .. a very low set up fee for a Shopfront like this…this will be good news for small to medium sized companies. With the growth of regional readership Forkliftaction offers a 65% discount on regional and global Shopfronts for the first 12 months. A ShopFront at the intro price of €170 £150 CAD$250 for the first 12 months. There are also low cost upgrades available like this at only €300 £270 CAD$450 for the first 12 months, which show your video and target markets.
Heads Up: Older Blog Post now updated
Here I show photos that my clients or readers of the Forkliftaction Discussion Forums need help with
In the Forkliftaction Discussion Forums / subject Mechanical Troubleshooting / EC500-2CE Cylinder removal Locnar asks:
I have a Clark EC500-25E lift that has the top seal fail, creating a geyser. It is a three stage lift with a telescoping cylinder. In attempting to remove the cylinder I’ve performed these steps.
Remove the block at the top of the lift that holds the top of the cylinder in place.
Removed 6 bolts from lower front plate (4 are 12pt, 2 are allen). C in picture
Removed the two side bolts from the lower holder, the ones that spin because there is an impossible to get to nut on the inside. D in picture.
I’m lifting the cylinder from the top, I placed the upper holder back on there to lift from.
The cylinder is not lifting, although it feels like its just sitting in a cup, it moves around but it isn’t lifting out. The cylinder is extending though. Are there any other parts to remove before this lifts out?
Many thanks in advance,
Steve….dated 28th January 2018
You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.Maya Angelou
Looking for a Specific Area?
Current Stats for Forkliftaction
Hits per Day
(31.4 Million in March)
Page Views per Day
(20.1 Million in March)
Visits per Day
(875,987 in March)
Unique Visits per Day
(217,508 in March)
Forkliftaction has a weekly News Service that gets into many thousands of boardrooms around the world.
About 40% of the News readership are “end users” who run intermodal facilities, timber yards, factories and warehouses etc. It includes 5,500 manufacturing companies and 380 of those are dedicated Forklift manufacturing plants around the world. The other 5,120 manufacturing companies include manufacturers of every conceivable part, component, attachment or support system for the forklift industry.
Forklift Industry Consultant
In past lives I was an Army logistician / warehouse / fleet Manager. I retired from the Army in 1989 and then worked as a logistician (VP Supply) for Helitech (Bell Helicopter in Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea). For a brief time, I was the owner of a factory and retail shop but was attracted to the creativity of the inventions industry, developing systems for analysing business plans to take new products to market, but needed more…
As a contractor/consultant, I have now been growing with Forkliftaction.com for 16 years. Initially, I helped as their research manager and then moved into a Sales Management role building a client base in many world regions. My focus is applying proven advertising and marketing technology to the industry for companies who want to grow and move forward. Perhaps I can help you spread your promotional messages…
Passions: My current “baby” is trying to kick-start global discussions into some philosophical concerns that affect our industries. I think there is so much value for everyone to share experiences from their own region and in Forkliftaction, we have a fantastic resource where people from all levels, occupations and sectors of our industry can have an online chat and share their experiences over a cup of coffee, on their own time zone. Join us , I guarantee that there are some ideas and hints to make your company, our industry and our world a better place.
My sports used to be hockey, squash, tennis and ocean sailing but now you are more likely to find me on my bicycles, playing my guitars (latest acquisition is a beautiful UK-made Tanglewood acoustic parlour guitar) or with a fishing rod in my hand.
“I know that we can get your brand and your unique products discussed in Boardrooms all around the world.
I am confident because Forkliftaction.com already provides access to the very widest cross-section of decision makers, as well as to the end users in the industries that serve to create, maintain, deliver and use forklifts. Effectively we have the ability to demonstrate the best of your products and services to manufacturing industries and to nearly all supply and consumption industries, internationally.
The main formula that I use is quite simple, and it does work. I try to;
Explain the advantages and unique qualities of your product or service, and ensure that we develop a good reputation for your brand.
Because every time a new solution is needed the decision maker will seek advice from the technicians and users. If those technicians and users can describe the advantages and uniqueness of your solution and if they have a feeling for the quality of your brand, the decision is made and you have a new customer.
I know Forkliftaction.com like the back of my hand and have been in Material handling Industries for 40 years. I am a consultant and contractor to Forkliftaction.
Using this website, I highlight good promotions that others have done and lead you to opportunities that are coming soon. My focus is on resources that are available to manage your people and your business (many are free) and what works and what does not work when advertising and marketing to the Materials Handling Industries.”